Welcome to Little Lamb Preschool and Full Daycare!
Little Lamb Preschool and Full Daycare was established in 1991 as a part of Bridges Community Church. Marilyn Bolar founded the school in response to needs in the community.
We offer high quality and affordable, Christ-centered programs in a safe, loving and productive environment.
We believe that children learn through age appropriate hands-on activities that include positive interactions from caring and knowledgeable teachers. Our well rounded programs include carefully supervised play as well as individual and small group activities; they challenge children to grow socially, academically, emotionally, physically and spiritually.
Key features of our preschool and full daycare include:
- Half-day, Full-day and Extended programs that are flexible for parents
- Small class sizes and teacher-child ratios that exceed State requirements
- ACSI, NAEYC and PACE Members
- Well rounded programs through supervised play and individual group activities that help children grow academically, emotionally and spiritually
- A full Kindergarten Readiness program
- A loving and caring staff with long tenure and experience in early education
Our staff members meet or exceed the requirements for the State in education and experience.
Our staff is known for being caring, nurturing and discerning of each child's individual needs. They are committed to partnering with parents to provide the foundation for children to grow to be loving, productive, confident, and responsible individuals.
As a partner with you in your child’s growth and education, we encourage you to tour our facility and to meet our wonderful teaching staff!